- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
|Size||13-1/2" wide, 1-5/8" thick, 44-7/8" long (34.3 cm wide, 4.1 cm thick, 114.0 cm long)|
|Body Wood||Select Hardwoods|
|Body Finish||High gloss polyester|
|Bridge||Vintage Music Man® top loaded chrome plated, steel bridge plate with vintage nickel plated steel saddles|
|Scale Length||34" (86.4 cm)|
|Neck Radius||11" (27.9 cm)|
|Headstock Size||Only 8-3/4" (22.2 cm) long|
|Frets||22 - High profile, wide, Stainless Steel|
|Neck Width||1-11/16" (42.86 mm) at nut 2-1/2" (63.5 mm) at last fret|
|Neck Wood||Select roasted maple neck|
|Fingerboard||Fretted - Maple, Rosewood, or Ebony (dependent on body color)|
|Neck Finish||Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend|
|Neck Colors||Standard – Natural with finished headstock|
|Tuning Machines||Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic clover design|
|Truss Rod||Adjustable - no component or string removal|
|Neck Attachment||5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets|
|Electronic Shielding||Chrome or black plated aluminum control cover (dependent on body color)|
|Controls||3-band active preamp with 18 volts of headroom; vol, treble, mid, bass|
|Switching||Single Pickup - N/A; Dual Pickup - 5-way lever pickup selector|
|Pickups||Standard - Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets; Optional - Dual Humbucking with Neodymium magnets|
|Left Handed||SHOP LEFTIES|
|Strings||45w-65w-80w-100w (Super Slinky Bass #2834)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.