- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is a Harmony Stratotone. It’s crazy to think that a company founded in 1892 would still have models so sought after in 2019, but this is the very case of the Stratotone. Rare as it is to get an example in such fantastic condition, here we are, with a single-pickup model of this marvelously old-school instrument. Built around a laminated, semi-hollow Birch body and sporting a Maple neck, this Stratotone has a Rosewood fingerboard and all of its original parts. Well, except for the white chickenhead knob. Still furnished with its original 3-in-a-line open gear tuners and crested with that super-ace atomic logo on the headstock, this hinge-tailpieced hero is as ripe an example of the bygone era of instrument making as you could hope to find. The single pickup is wired through a master Volume and Tone with an on/off slider switch, making this hilariously old-school rasper the sort of guitar that effortlessly captures your soul. If you don’t believe this tender hyperbole, stick it through a fuzz and watch as your world gets suddenly sepia-tinted! Protected by a three-year warranty with our single techs, this vintage Harmony Stratotone is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.