- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Do you want great sounding recordings without the six figure price tag? If so then look no further than the Mackie Studio Bundle. This bundle was created to provide you with unbelievable results from the comfort of your home. You'll receive a high quality Mackie Big Knob Studio 3x2. This will help take your mixes to the next level thanks to its wide array of controls and versatility. The bundle also comes with two microphones. With a high quality large diaphragm condenser and dynamic microphone you'll have a versatile rig, perfect for recording any instrument that your heart desires. For accurate recording, mixing and monitoring, the bundle also comes with a pair of MC-100s and active studio monitors. These closed back headphones provide exceptional detail and isolation. The bundle also includes a 1/4" headphone adapter, XLR cables and a USB cable to connect the interface to your operating system. No task is impossible thanks to the Mackie Studio Bundle.
Have total control over your speaker set up. This high-resolution, USB powered interface aims to enhance your workflow. You'll be free to switch between three input sources and two pairs of speakers. This is ideal for checking how your mix translates to other speakers. You'll be able to independently adjust the levels of each speaker set. By balancing the volume you'll be able to mix with greater accuracy. Thanks to two Oynx preamps, two headphone outs and talk back, the Big Knob is an indispensable asset for any studio.
Amazing playback quality, right on your desktop. Mackie are renowned for building premium quality, durable monitoring. The CR3-X is not exception. They're versatility shines through, making them incredible for a wide range of applications. Whether you're recording, mixing, mastering, or simply spending time gaming, these speakers will deliver fantastic results.
When building the EM91C Mackie had one goal. To build a high quality, durable microphone at a price which wont break the bank. They succeeded. The large diaphragm microphone is extremely versatile and suits a wide range of applications. Whether you're recording an intricate finger picked part or a singer in a rock n' roll band, you'll be amazed at its richness, warmth and detail. Thanks to its rugged build you'll be free to take the microphone out on the road to record sessions for your fans or simply demo ideas.
The EM-89D is excellent for recording loud sources. Whether you're using it up-close on amplifiers or drum kits it will continue to excel. Providing a consistent, high-quality sound that allows you to achieve industry-standard results. Thanks to its cardioid polar pattern you can ensure focused capture with excellent rejection of off-axis sources. This, along with its ability to handle high SPLs makes the EM-89D a real asset in live scenarios and complex studio recordings.
When you're recording, a pair of high quality headphones is essential. Thanks to the MC-100s closed back design you'll be guaranteed excellent isolation. This makes the headphones a real asset as you'll be able to monitor playback at a level which is right for you. Without the fear of bleed. Thanks to their custom designed drivers, the MC-100s deliver exceptional sound reproduction at any volume. Their ergonomic design makes wearing them a joy. You'll be free to work for extended periods of time without feeling fatigued or uncomfortable.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.