- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The wilder, odder cousin of the Micro POG, the EHX Octave Multiplexer isn't here to give you massive 3-octave chords or piercing upper register notes, but to hand you the keys to the mad cupboard of unpredictable, oscillating sub-octave actvity. There are few pedals out there like the Octave Multiplexer, and those of you who picture it as an OC-2 octaver are wildly mistaken. This one's for the cats who bop, who want to jive in the twilight without a map to guide them. Controlled by a High Filter, Low Filter, Blend and Sub switch, this is a monophonic octaver, which means it's been made to take one note at a time. Of course, guitarists never heed such advice, and some wild effects can be wrought with chords, placing your drive before or after it, tweaking the blend, or running the effect out into a separate amp. If you want to play single-note basslines on a guitar, this will handle it no bother at all, but the real excitement comes when you balance the two filters and flick the Sub switch, which generates a juddering, blubbering, oscillating racket, even with just your clean sound! If you've got a trem of any description this pedal can take you somewhere very strange indeed; after all, the idea of pedals is to change your sound, so why not change it into something alien? Protected by a years' standard warranty, the EHX Octave Multiplexer is available at Wunjos this very day. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Guitar Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.