- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Part of a brand taking the Ukiverse by storm, the Snail SUC-M2 might very well be exactly what you need to move forward with your ukelele dreams. The most popular and fastest-growing instrument on Earth thanks in no small part to its portability and ease of use, the humble uke has been given a smashing rendering by the talented folks at Snail. Although they do make an all-laminate model, this next-level instrument has a fully-fledged solid Mahogany top to go with its laminate Mahogany back and sides. Both the fingerboard and bridge are made from proper Ebony which is quite the spec-up at this price point, and though this adds little to the weight of such a small instrument, the depth of the tone is obvious to anyone with ears and a head. Factory-strung with Aquila Nylguts - a synthetic version of the old gut strings - the SUC-M2 has been fitted with a UT200 preamp system for live work, and has its own volume and tone controls to put you in charge if your sound. Result! If you're looking to up your uke game and get kitted out, this is an ideal instrument to get your punching at the next level. Now protected by a three year warranty with our concert-sized techs, the Snail MUC-U2 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Concert Size Ukulele|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.