- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Sick of your two-humbucker options and looking for something special? Behold the Hagstrom Super Swede. Kicking teeth since the 1970's, The Super Swede is one of Hagstrom's big boys, and if you're into the sound of twin coils, you need to get your hands on it. Unusual in that it's a singlecut operating over a 25.5" scale, the Swede is nonetheless built the way it was back then, using a Mahogany body, Maple top and a set Mahogany neck. That neck is fitted with Hagstrom's own H-Expander truss rod, which grants extra stability, and it's topped with a bound Resinator fretboard. Hagstrom chose this material because it's a composite wood with similarities to Ebony but without the tonal drawbacks, and is easier to work with. At the top of that 22 medium-jumbo-fret neck you'll find a GraphTech Black Tusq XL nut, and the whole thing is furnished with some silky Super Swede Block inlays and some dandy art deco tuners. The pickups are a pair of Hagstrom Custom 58 Alnico humbuckers wired through two indepedent volume and tones, and the Swede has a mini toggle switch to split the humbuckers, so you've got single coil action on the go as well. So, if you want a serious 2-humbucker guitar that's extremely handsome, well made, adaptable and different, this is that guitar! Protected by a three year warranty with our Swedish techs, this Hagstrom Super Swede is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||Pickups: 2 x Hagstrom Custom 58 AlNiCo|
|Controls||2 x Volume / 2 x Tone Mini Toggle coil tap switch / 3-Way Toggle Switch|
|Bridge Material||Long Travel Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom Stop Tailpiece and Single Brass String Blocks|
|Tuners||Hagstrom Design 18:1|
|Product Type||Solidbody Electric Guitar|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.