- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Once upon a time | there was a machine called the System 700. It was bigger than Denmark | and required a knowledge of synthesis that most musicians would never possess. Despite this | and the fact that the whole thing had 47 separate modules | it was used by the Human League | Vangelis | Aphex Twin and Depeche Mode | and stands tall as one of the most synthists' synths in history. Roland do like to celebrate their illustrious past | and thus the System-1 was born. Equipped with four oscillators and backlit to perfection | the System-1 has 25 keys | but Roland proudly state that it has 73 physical controls | just in case you weren't 100% sure it's a synth. So | to stamp its authority on that | the System-1 can control | and even host | software recreations of the classic Roland synths | with the option to flick between the units' internal sounds and the hosted plug-in | which they refer to as Plug-Out | a new thing that Roland is extremely chuffed with. The System-1 has a function called Snapshot | which sends all your current knob and slider settings as a control change message | putting you fully in charge of what's going on! The Roland System-1 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Audio Outputs||L & R TS 1//4|
|Connectivity||USB | MIDI|
|Headphone Output||TRS 1//4|
|P S U||Y|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.