- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
You’re thinking about a new guitar and fancy something seriously different. Well, how about this Vox Teardrop? It’s certainly got the crazy down, and although it’s easy to see a guitar like this and think ‘sure sure that looks amazing’, it’s a serious performer on every level. Built by the irrepressible Roberto Brandoni from the original Vox body and neck, this vibrato-equipped rendition of one of the most iconic instruments of the ‘60s can hack it with the best of them. Built around that way-out Alder body, the Teardrop has a 5-piece Maple neck topped with a Rosewood fingerboard, inlaid with split-blocks and sporting both a zero fret and 6-in-a-line open-gear tuners. Unsatisfied with stopping there, it then goes on to have a trio of dark-chrome-surrounded single coils and a mirror-y scratchplate, which is quite swish, even if we do say so. Wired through a master Volume and two Tone controls, the Teardrop has a three-way switch for maximum adjustableness. That silky vibrato isn’t just there to look the ticket, it’s a grand lever for shimmery aceness, so get shaking! You also get the rad padded back with stud fasteners to protect it from your massive belt buckle, so you can look almost as good as your guitar without worrying about a thing. Wahoo! Protected by a three-year warranty with our hep-cat techs, this Vox Teardrop is available at Wunjos with a bespoke hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Teardrop 6|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.