- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A signature pedal for a serious cat, the JHS Calhoun V2 was designed in collaboration with Mike Campbell. Aside from being an original member of the late Tom Petty's Heartbreakers, Campbell has worked with Dylan, Don Henley, Stevie Nicks, and George Harrison, so he's no lightweight part-timer. This red torpedo is a dual-stage circuit, with a Tone Bender-inspired fuzz on the right and JHS' Silvertone amp-inspired Twin Twelve drive circuit on the left. Now, it's worth noting that the Twin Twelve is pretty major on its own, but combined with the hairy, blown-fuzz on the right hand side provides some crumbling, throaty tones a-plenty. A true-bypass unit, the Calhoun has a switch for changing the cascade order of these two completely independent pedals, so you can use them together or apart. A bias control on the fuzz side means everything from a velcro spit to a rasping roar, and the tar-thick blast of the Twin Twelve makes this a drive for all seasons. Get down and get down! Each JHS pedal is hand-built for maximum sturdiness and immense care is taken to make the units tougher than you. Protected by a years' warranty as standard, the JHS Calhoun V2 is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.