- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Signature of the founder of Rancid and Hellcat Records, the Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Checkerboard is a limited edition version of the beloved Armstrong Hellcat. A favourite in the singer/songwriter universe, the Hellcat is a Concert-sized electro-acoustic with plenty character and even more pizazz. Not a term commonly used for those with a punk background, it's difficult to think of how else to describe this checkerboard champ. Built around a solid Mahogany top with laminated Mahogany back and sides, the Hellcat is a storming guitar for those players who like to have a little more air in their sound, and has a C-profile Maple neck topped with a Blackwood fingerboard. In a swanky addition, you get a set of open-gear tuners to keep you in tune and 19 vintage-style frets to roam around on. To get you on the stage as quick as possible, the Hellcat has a Fishman Isys III undersaddle pickup and active preamp, with a proper tuner built in to give you piece of mind on stage. A marvelous way of attracting Rick Nielsen, this acoustic will serve you well, and that large headstock gives you plenty of sustain. Protected by a three year warranty with our checked techs, the Fender Tim Armstrong Hellcat Checkerboard is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Fender Acoustic|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.