- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Mike Matthews does things his own damn way; just look at this EHX Tone Tattoo. The first analogue multi-effects pedal to come out of the New York company's long and involved history, the Tone Tattoo is a multi-effect in the true sense of the word. Combining the swimming Neo Clone chorus, wonderously wobbly Memory Toy delay and bone-breaking Metal Muff, this is a one-stop shop for anyone fancying a bit of old-school death metal action (a la Morbid Angel). Not a genre commonly associated with EHX, but if you want to make a serious racket, this is a fantastic place to start. The Metal Muff comes with a noise gate on this version, and the whole unit runs on regular 9V power with the ability to use all three of the effects independently. It's worth noting that the Memory Toy alone will change the way you think about delay, as it's centred around a groovy and slightly unpredictable modulation while remaining totally analogue, or analog if you're American. True bypass and built for heavy action, you can cascade the whole lot together for maximum excitement, or combine it with other pedals on your board to really get into it! Protected by a years' warranty as standard, the EHX Tone Tattoo is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Multi Effects Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.