- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
You've been wooed by the allure of a Mark Bass amp head, and now you need something to plug it into so you can unleash the low frequency fires of hell upon your band, and your audience, or maybe just your neighbours. Of course, it's a bit of a no brainer to get yourself a mark bass Cabinet to match your amp (they were made for each other of course!). Here at Wunjo Bass, we have the full range of Mark Bass Traveller speaker cabinets, including this one, the 102P. The model number is simple to understand, there are two 10" woofer speakers and an onboard Piezo tweeter, making for a speaker which pumps out a sackful of volume, but only weighs 15kg (you should be able to pick that up with one arm... maybe even just your little finger). Please do ask about the Traveller range, and all other speaker cabinets in the Mark Bass canon, we can get them all here at Wunjo Bass Centre.
|Product Type||Bass Speaker Cabinet|
|Indepance||8 or 4 ohms|
|Frequency Range||45 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Max S P L||101 dB SPL|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.