- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
This is the non-pickup version of the Simon & Patrick Trek Parlour. Normally when you see the word parlour in the model title of an acoustic guitar, you'll be bracing yourself for a hefty price tag. Parlours are quite niche, a small body, smaller than even an O-size or one of Guild's M-120 guitars, and so tend to be aimed at specialist players who have spent years honing their tone. However, parlours have become quite alot more widespread as they have gained popularity in recent years, and now the nice people at Simon and Patrick have introduced this little beauty as part of their Trek range. Simon and Patrick explain the Parlour thus: "As with all models in this series, the Trek Natural Parlor SG features Canadian Wild Cherry Back & Sides made of a 3-layer lamination of real hardwood and a solid spruce top. Other features include a burn stamped rosette and semi-gloss Custom Polished finish". This example you see pictured is the non-pickup version but for £100 more you can get the Parlour with the Fishman IsysT factory installed. Available new in either version at Wunjo Guitars. Three-year warranty included.
|Product Type||Simon & Patrick Trek Series|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Spruce Top|
|Back/Sides Material||Wild Cherry|
|Accessories||Gig Bag Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.