- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
What's better than one drive pedal? The Lone Wolf Audio Twin Snake. When this husband and wife team say they're building a dual overdrive, it's not going to be some wimpy booster lashed onto a grainy low-gain fumble box; the Twin Snake has a past. Unlike the majority of twin stage pedals, this full-on Frank is two completely independent pedals in one casing. Housing both the Insider and Outsider overdrives, the Twin Snake cascades as you'd expect, running right into left, but those 4 sockets on the top hide an option you don't normally get; you can truly run the left hand side back into the right hand side, with other effects in between if you wish. The Outsider is controlled by a Freq knob to change the cut of the tone, and a lo/hi sensitivity input toggle - the Insider has a rotary headroom control, giving it the ability to boost exactly as you want it. If you're into playing with a coily cable and a vest, these are the drives for you, as they cut through in a hairy old-school way like nothing you've heard this year! Get down and test this true-bypass beast before we run out. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Lone Wolf Audio Twin Snake is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Made In||Texas, US|
|Product Type||Overdrive Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.