- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The snail - nature’s caravaner. This Snail UKT-518E Tenor is a superb example of what can happen when you decide to put serious effort into the assembly of your Uke. Some of the finest ukelele’s that we carry, Snail slid into pole position by having a real attention to detail, and offering potent specs on every one of their models. This handsome sort is no exception, so let’s dive in! Built around a Mahogany top, the UKT-515E has Mahogany back and sides rendered in a satin finish, but that’s just the beginning. You get a red faux tortoiseshell binding round the body and soundhole, and the neck is a fine piece of Mahogany topped with an Ebony fingerboard. Yes, Ebony. Not that we’re boasting or anything, but it’s got an Ebony bridge as well, and those strings aren’t trash bags - they’re Aquila Nylguts, which we’d normally offer an as upgrade! Fitted with a Bone nut and saddle, this thing will give you endless sustain - listen and you can hear it. Beautifully finished and with real body, this is a uke you’ll be strumming for many moons, so come and check it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our aloha-techs, this Snail UKT-515E is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.