- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The slinky sideways sister of the Box Of Rock, the ZVEX Vexter '59 Sound is the perfect antidote to your drive channel woes. Instead of the 1966 Marshall JTM45 roar, this dual-stage champion - the design of which came to ZVEX's customer service manager in a dream - is based on a blonde 2x12" '59 Fender Bassman. Perfect for those players who back off their volume to get a clean sound when running a hairy drive, the '59 Sound has a master Volume, Tone and Drive, with an additional knob for the Boost level. The boost is independent, so you can pump your amp nice and hard with plenty of gleaming headroom. True-bypass and ideal for low-to-mid gain application, if you're damning your torpedos or born to run, this is the perfect compliment to your amp. The large amount of headroom from the pedals' low noise floor means that if you push it into an amp that's a bit hairy you'll be in bluesy heaven before you know it, or of you're an indie cat it'll sharpen the sound of your Mustang with ease. Protected by a years' warranty as standard, the ZVEX Vexter '59 Sound is available at Wunjos as we speak, so get down and check it out!
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.