- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you love your single-front-end amp but want a smoking drive to blast through it, here you go; the ZVEX Vexter Box Of Rock. The original sideways design has made musicians everywhere squeeze even more pedals onto their boards thanks to its unobtrusive footprint and total reliability. Based on a rollicking 1966 Marshall JTM45, the Vexter Box Of Rock has exactly the same innards as the hand-painted version but with a silk-screened exterior instead of the unique hand-painting ZVEX are renowned for. Pumping out thick slabs of dense throat this 4-knob drive weapon has a sturdy drive channel and cascades into an independent boost. The 'crackle okay' nomenclature is there to explain the pfft sound that comes from turning certain dials, a defining characteristic of this low noise-floor overdrive. Perfect for everything right up into hard rock, stoner and doom, this true-bypass winner is one of our most requested and popular drives, so come down and find out why! Protected by a years warranty as standard, the ZVEX Vexter Box Of Rock is available at Wunjos right this very second.
The Box of Rock™ is Z.Vex Effect’s first “distortion” pedal, highly specialized to simulate the “everything on 10” sound of a classic Marshall® JTM45 non-master-volume amplifier. You may use the Box of Rock™ effectively with many different amplifiers. Once you’ve set your maximum needed drive on the pedal, use your guitar’s volume control to adjust for the exact amount of distortion you need, all the way down to very clean and clear with most drive settings. You will notice the words “distortron engine” on the Vexter version of this pedal (no, that’s not a misprint) on the pedal. This is what I named my distortion circuit... call me crazy.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.