- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A rehousing of one of the most popular overdrives on the market today, the ZVEX Vertical Box Of Rock is the new shape of the classic sideways OD that J. Mascis loved so much he got a signature one. One of Zachary Vex's all-time favourites, the Box Of Rock is based on a 1966 Marshall JTM45 running at full chat. Of course, it wouldn't be ZVEX without a little extra, and indeed this tidy amp-smasher has an indepdendent boost channel with its own volume control. This means that this true-bypass sky-chief is the perfect piece of machinery for those of you who like a clean, rhythm and lead sound in the one pedal, or for the more-common-than-you-think number of players who love to have a low-gain drive with loads of headroom. You can use the boost independently as well, making this new-shaped magician a perfect addition to any board. It plays well with other pedals as well, so come and give it a blast! Well-made and properly reliable, this is a cracking drive for your amp, whatever it is. Protected by a years' warranty as standard, the ZVEX Vertical Box Of Rock is available at Wunjos right now.
The Box of Rock is Z.Vex Effect’s first “distortion” pedal, highly specialized to simulate the “everything on 10” sound of a classic Marshall JTM45 non-master-volume amplifier. You may use the Box of Rock effectively with many different amplifiers. Once you’ve set your maximum needed drive on the pedal, use your guitar’s volume control to adjust for the exact amount of distortion you need, all the way down to very clean and clear with most drive settings. You will notice the words “distortron engine” on the Vexter version of this pedal (no, that’s not a misprint) on the pedal. This is what I named my distortion circuit... call me crazy.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.