- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Have you ever wanted to control your wah like a sequencer? If so, you're in luck with the ZVEX Vexter Super Seek Wah! An outrageous device in the already absurd pantheon of ZVEX equipment, the Super Seek Wah is a larger, 16-step version of the existing 8-step Seek Wah II. Zachary Vex and his legion of 'why not?' scientists have packed a huge amount into this dominating unit, resulting in a programmable pedal that begs to be paired with other things. Far from being some pedestrian cry baby, it features MIDI sync, tap tempo, expression pedal input for control over the speed or the glissando, and 8 user programmable memory locations. Yeah. It also features Delta, which allows you to gradually ramp the speed up and down, which is something to behold. You get tap division, a randomizer, and a switch called groove. This lets you control the setting of each step in the sequence. Imagine it as being 16 different wah positions that you set and release in sequence, them imagine what that would sound like if you could smooth them all together or make each setting sound really hard. That, ladies and gentlemen, is this. Protected by a years warranty as standard, the true-bypass ZVEX Vexter Super Seek Wah is available at Wunjos this exact instant.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||4.73|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.