- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Vikings come in all shapes and sizes. That's how they managed to conquer so many foreign lands in wooden ships. So it makes sense to not just stick with a six string version of one of your most successful models, but to convert it into a four string bass version as well. And of course, it works a treat, and here's the result right in from of your eyes, all be it on a screen. Of course, the Viking is actually a reincarnation of the Concord bass, a Hagstrom classic, but lets not split hairs. This is a tone monster of a bass guitar with a tone control on the lower bout that does, like, everything in terms of tone. Here's the list: 1 - Neck and Bridge, Single coil (Outer coils), 2 - Bridge, Single Coil (Outer Coil), 3 - Neck, Single Coil (Outer Coil), 4 - Neck and Bridge, Humbucking, 5 - Bridge, Humbucking, 6 - Neck, Humbucking. Pretty amazing then. With all that going through the 'vintage voiced' pickups, you're in for a treat with the Viking Deluxe Bass. Free gig bag and three-year warranty.
|Pickup(s)||Custom 58C Bridge, P-Urified Neck Humbucking sized P93|
|Bridge Material||Long Travel Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom Stop Tail|
|Product Type||Hollow Body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.