- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The electric favoured by Elvis Presley is also a bass! This used Hagstrom Viking is a left-handed semi-hollow with plenty of attitude and a few neat details, but first, let's talk about that body. The original Vikings were well recieved back in the day, their 335-ish shape somehow more aggressive and purposeful than their Gibson counterparts. These reissues are built like tanks, which isn't surprising as the ones we've seen from the '70s weren't exactly made from Balsa wood. Constructed around a ply Maple body with a contoured top, the Viking has a centre block for feedback elimination and sustain. The set neck is made from Canadian Hard Maple, and contains Hagstrom's own H-Expander truss rod for maximum adjustment and stability. Topped with a Resinator fretboard (a composite that has similar tone to Ebony), the Viking gets a GraphTech Black Tusq XL nut at the top of its 21 medium jumbo frets, with pearl block inlays just because it can. The two Dyna Rail humbuckers are wired through 2 independent Volumes and Tones, with a 6-way rotary to give everything from separate outer coils to individual humbucker tones and the bridge and neck together, so you'll be able to crush whomever you wish with an appropriate tone. Short scale for extra thud and speediness, this is a spanking bass for any leftie looking to break bones with their tones! Protected by a three year warranty with our Swedish techs, this used Hagstrom Viking Bass is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Hollowbody Bass|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.