- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The guitar everyone identifies with this Swedish institution, the Hagstrom Viking is a classic. Even Elvis Presley dug the Viking, and he made a white rhinestone jumpsuit work. Hagstrom love this guitar, so much so they've made it into a bass AND a baritone (which is wicked), so it's no surprise we're quite chuffed with it. Built around a semi-hollow, contoured ply Maple body, the Viking has a dirty great centre block in it to keep your sustain up and your feedback down, and it's paired with a Canadian hard Maple neck. Topped with a Resinator fingerboard with 22 Medium Jumbo frets, the Viking gets a Hagstrom H-Expander truss rod for maximum stability, some art deco tuners and a GraphTech Black Tusq XL nut. The pickups are a set of Hagstrom HJ-50 humbuckers wired through 2 independent Volume and Tones and a three-way selector switch, with plenty of heft for your riffs and depth for your smooth lines. This is like a 335 with a lot more grit and much less fiscal concern, so get your paws to the sales floor and try it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our Viking techs, the Hagstrom Viking is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||2 x Hagstrom HJ-50|
|Controls||2x Volume / 2x tone / 3-Way toggle Switch|
|Bridge Material||Long Travel Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom Trapeze Tail Piece|
|Tuners||Hagstrom Design 18:1|
|Product Type||Hollowbody Electric Guitar|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.