- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Built to be the size of a six-pack, the Benson Amps Vinny Head and Cab is the smallest of the Benson amps range that we've just started carrying. An absolute banger of an amp, this 1-watt cab-crusher was designed to run as both an amp and a preamp for recording. Running off a single JJ EL84 power tube and a JJ 12AX7 preamp tube, this dinky decimator's volume is designed to operate as a shared Volume and Tone control; at lower volumes it's brighter, and as the volume increases the tone gets darker and more saturated. If you've ever run a small amp at full chat you know how glorious it is, and as this head is pumping into a Baltic birch 1x10" cabinet you're guaranteed some hilariously quality tone. Feeding a Jensen C10R driver, this glorious gem is exactly what you need for recording, as it's fully equipped with an internal load and post-output-transformer line out, making it a blazing preamp for the studio. Run it into another amp to get saucy, or blast it on its own for serious wedge! Crafted with care using point-to-point terminal strip construction with Carbon Comp resistors and Mallory 150M tone caps, this is proper stuff, but don't take our word for it; come down to the shop and get blown away in person! Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Benson Amps Vinny Head and Cab is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Head and Cab|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.