- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Look at this lovely guitar. It's a Jaguar | no doubt about it. Look a bit closer | and closer still | and still you will not see anything that suggests this is anything but a quintessential Jaguar. And that's a good thing | of course. Fender | producing a Jaguar with Squier on the headstock | would want you to feel like you are getting the real thing | a bonafide classic | with the only real difference between this and the actual real thing (a USA-made Fender Jaguar | for example) being the price tag. By all intents and purposes they have achieved it magnificently. Ignore the Squier logo | and this looks like the real thing | and a very nicely done real thing. The Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar is also available in three | yes | three different finishes | all of which bring it in line with the top-line USA equivalent in terms of presentation. Pickups are Seymour Duncan | the neck has a modern 9.5/" radius but remains at 24/" (short) scale | the trem still floats and the wiring works as per the usual dual-circuit format. These are available new at Wunjo Guitars with the aforementioned low tag./r
Gig bag and 3 year warranty included as standard.
|Pickup(s)||Duncan Designed JG-101B Single-Coil Jaguar|
|Controls||Circuit Selector Switch | Rhythm Circuit Volume and Tone | Lead Circuit Volume and Tone | Pickup On//Off Switches | Tone Circuit Switch|
|Bridge Material||6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato|
|Product Type||Squier Vintage Modified Series Jaguar|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.