- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
For players who appreciate the mojo of the past matched to modern features, Fender created the Vintera ‘50s Telecaster Modified. Blending classic looks with a modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, hotter pickups and updated electronics—this guitar packs a surprising amount of power under the hood.
For modern Fender tone Fender included a pair of Custom Shop pickups, kicking things up a bit with a vintage-style bridge pickup and fat-sounding Twisted Tele neck pickup. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map. For modern playing feel, we added 21 vintage-style frets to the 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard that sits atop the Thick, Soft-V shaped neck. A vintage-style Tele® bridge with three brass saddles gives this Telecaster it’s characteristic twang, while 4-way switching and the S1™ switch give you even more tonal variety. Series wiring makes this Tele sound fat, like a humbucking pickup, while the S1 switch places the pickups out of phase with each other for a cool “strangled” tone. Other features include Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
|Pickup(s)||Custom Shop Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele®/Custom Shop|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.