- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Based on one of the most iconic designs in guitar history, the Vintage VSA500 is an affordable imagining of the Gibson ES335. ‘Based on’ is an accurate descriptor in this instance, as the VSA500 shares the principle aspects of its forebear without being a simple imitation. The 335 never had an offset body for one thing, nor has it ever cost anywhere near what this beautifully-made instrument does. Designed by Trevor Wilkinson, the VSA500 is built around Maple top, back and sides, paired with a Mahogany set neck topped with a bound 12” Rosewood fingerboard that’s home to 22 frets. Furnished with a set of Wilkinson Deluxe WJ44 tuners, this gently off-kilter semi-hollow has a Tun-O-Matic bridge with a Stop Bar tailpiece for maximum tone-to-body transfer, and Vintage haven’t skimped on the electronics either. In the body you’ll find a pair of Wilkinson Vintage Voiced Double Coils, wired through twin Volume and Tone pots with a three-way toggle. Benefitting from some truly great upper-fret access you’ll be able to get right up the top end of this unusual instrument with ease, so come down to Wunjo Electric and give it a prompt testing! Protected by a three-year warranty with our offset techs, the Vintage VSA500 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.