- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
How many musicians can say that a gift from a friend is now a production model? The Sheeran W01 is just such an example of this marvelously unlikely circumstance. When Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol lent Ed Sheeran his personal Lowden, Ed was very taken with it, prompting Lightbody to order a special one from Lowden for his friend. That guitar is now the Wee Lowden, which remains a firm Wunjos favourite, and has come full circle to become this W01 model. A collaboration between George’s expert builders and the Picture Of You singer, the whole idea behind this range is to offer Lowden brilliance at a more affordable price, and that’s exactly what we have here! Built around a solid Cedar top, the W01 has a 5-piece Walnut back with matching back and sides, paired with a Mahogany neck that’s topped with an Ebony fingerboard. Operating over a 24” scale, this fingerstyle powerhouse is absolutely perfect for those of you who like your playing on the more delicate side. The headstock has a Walnut fascia, as a little added bonus, and the fit and finish of all the Sheerans is very much in keeping with what you would expect from Lowden. It’s even strung with the strings they make themselves! Protected by a three-year warranty with our lego techs, the Sheeran W01 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Back/Sides Material||5-Piece Walnut|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.