- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you’re looking for a extremely capable mid-priced acoustic, the Sheeran W03 just made your choice a lot harder. Hailing from the eternally potent Lowden family of guitars, the W03 is the result of a long collaboration twixt everyone’s favourite looper and the Lowden family, the seeds of which were sown many moons ago. Writing on Gary Lightbody’s personal Lowden by the Snow Patrol frontman, Sheeran fell in love with the sound, and at Lightbody’s request, Lowden made a guitar for Sheeran as a gift. That guitar is now the Wee Lowden, and the relationship between Mr. Ed and George has given birth to the Sheeran range. Designed as the best introduction to acoustic playing you could possibly have, the W03 is built around a solid Cedar top, with a 5-piece Santos Rosewood back and matching sides. The extra mile has been gone on this model, meaning that this super strummer has soundbox bevel, something that’s a signature feature of Lowden’s higher-spec instruments. The W03 also shares its more costly sibling’s desire for fancy boards, and indeed, this instrument sports both a Ebony board atop its Mahogany neck and an Ebony bridge at the body end. Not bad eh? Something else that’s not bad is the fact that this brilliant picker is furnished with an LR Baggs Element VTC pickup as standard, so you can get right out there and do your song-y business in the real world, knowing you’re going to have an extremely solid tone. Magic! Protected by three year warranty with our happiest techs, the Sheeran W03 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard.
|Back/Sides Material||5-Piece Santos Rosewood|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.