- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
If you’re a fingerstyle player looking for something new and exciting to get your paws on, look no further than the Sheeran W04. A great champion of the smaller-bodied instrument, Ed Sheeran began his love affair with Lowden guitars back at the time of his X album, and his full-bodied enjoyment of these amazing instruments deepened significantly following the gift of a Wee Lowden from one Gary Lightbody of Snow Patrol. That model exists because of the friendship between Lightbody and Sheeran, and the fruits of it are being passed to you, the player. Designed to be the best possible start you can have in your guitar-playing life, the W04 is the highest-specced model in the W series, and specced it most certainly is! Built around a solid Sitka Spruce top, the W04 has a 5-piece Figured Walnut back with matching sides, and sports the soundbox bevel so beloved of the higher-end Lowden models. The Mahogany neck is topped with an Ebony fingerboard, and operates over a 24” scale, from the Ebony bridge to the Figured Walnut headstock fascia. This shorter scale means greater movement in the strings, and when that’s combined with the smaller body of the Wee shape, you’ve got yourself one smashing instrument for fingerstyle! Wouldn’t it be nice if you could gig it onstage? Of course it would - that’s why the W04 comes with an LR Baggs Element VTC undersaddle pickup as standard. The sort of pickup we commonly see as an upgrade, having it fitted from the manufacturer speaks volumes about the sort of instrument you’re dealing with. These guitars are excellent - come and find out just how excellent! Protected by a three-year warranty with our sheer techs, the Sheeran W04 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard.
|Soundboard Material||Sitka Spruce|
|Back/Sides Material||5-Piece Figured Walnut|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.