- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Add this one to the list of things you don’t see every day - a vintage 1964 National Westwood 75! The early National electrics are some of the coolest guitars you’ll ever see, and this one is no exception. While they’d find favour with the likes of Jack White and Dan Auerbach in the modern day, these outrageously fabulous instruments are unquestionably mojo-centric, and now we’ve got one! Built around a three-piece Maple body, the 75 has a D-profile one-piece Maple neck topped with a bound Rosewood fingerboard, big block inlays and a zero fret, just in case you somehow thought this thing wasn’t built in the ‘60s. Featuring easily one of the largest backplates you’ve ever seen, the 75 also sports some righteous carving on the top and back, and a splendidly huge headstock with enormous tuning pegs. The electronics here are quite unusual, featuring as they do both a single coil in the neck position and a piezo in the bridge. Controlled by a three-way selector switch, independent volume and tones for each, and a master volume control, there are truly some amazing tones to be found in this instrument that you won’t find anywhere else. A striking specimen of this perennially smashing company, you need to get onto this before it disappears! Protected by a three-year warranty with our undersaddle techs, this vintage 1964 National Westwood 75 is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||Other Solid Body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.