- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Everyone knows the Whammy. Eternally linked to Tom Morello and presumably one or two other people by now, the Whammy gave players access to an incredible range of pitch-bending effects, becoming THE pedal to own in that field. It says a great deal that nothing has emerged to challenge this red menace since it came out, except for other Whammys, and Digitech has decided to build the be-all-and-end-all of pitch bending units in this, the Whammy DT. This heavy-duty unit is capable of a great deal indeed, with the new addition of true bypass. Able to drop tune your guitar without you touching the tuners and fitted with independent switches for bypass, momentary latching and Drop Tune itself, if you need more bending than this can do I'm not sure what to suggest apart from pedal steel. With a reach of 7 half steps or a whole octave affecting your tuning as a whole, this is an immense piece of technology for any guitarist, and if you're on lead/second guitar, the scope for texture work and orchestration is untouchable in a stompbox, and if you're already a Whammy devotee the extra scope of this thing will make you giddy, and for the rest of us, discovering the Whammy in its final form will be quite the thing! MIDI-equipped for even more bendy madness, the Digitech Whammy DT is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability
|Product Type||Pitch Shifter|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.