- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A true favourite amongst the Wunjos collective, the Lowden WL-25 is unlike any other small-bodied instrument you've ever played. Capable of outrageous levels of power and volume for such a small thing, this smallest member of the Lowden family is as hand-crafted as the rest in George Lowden's roster, with the added bonus of being easier to squeeze onto those big stages! Built around a Red Cedar top with East Indian Rosewood back and sides, this magnificent little instrument has figured Mahogany binding to go with the rest of its magnificent woods. Operating over a 24" scale, the WL-25 has a Rosewood bridge with a bone saddle, and will push the air in front of you right back. The neck is a 5 piece arrangement built from Mahogany and Rosewood for strength and resonance, topped with an Ebony-bound Ebony fingerboard. The WL-25 gets a set of Ebony-buttoned Schaller M6 gold tuners to watch over your strings ao you can get on with the important business of playing. Now protected by a three year warranty with our micro-giant techs, the Lowden WL-25 is available at Wunjos with a custom Lowden Custom Hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Tuners||Schaller M6 Gold with Ebony Buttons|
|Product Type||Wee Lowden Series|
|Soundboard Material||Red Cedar|
|Back/Sides Material||East Indian Rosewood|
|Accessories||Hard Case Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.