- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Even for a company as full-tilt on the wood front as Lowden, this Lowden WL-35 Chechen Rosewood/Alpine Spruce is the beans. We’re always going on about how beautifully crafted and realised Lowden’s instruments are, and that’s because they are so wonderfully made. No idle boasting here, this striking example of a smaller-bodied instrument is exactly what you need if you’ve ever fancied yourself as a fingerstyle player of any measure. Built around the aforementioned solid Alpine Spruce top and paired with insanely detailed Chechen Rosewood back and sides, this isn’t some £40 festival knockabout, but a world-class instrument of the highest order. Lowden don’t skimp on the necks either, fitting this creation with a 5-piece Maple/Rosewood/Mahogany number that’s topped with an Ebony fingerboard. Speaking of Ebony, you’ll find yet more of the black stuff on the front and back of the headstock, as well as the buttons of the golden Gotoh 510 tuners, and the Bone nut that’s up the business end will carry your perfectly in tune vibrations all the way to the compensated split-Bone saddle nestled in the Rosewood bridge at the body end. Could you want more from a guitar? We don’t think so, so come on down and check out the best of the best! Protected by a three-year warranty with our miniscule techs, this Lowden WL-35 Chechen Rosewood/Alpine Spruce is available at Wunjos with a Lowden Custom Hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.