- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
**SOLD - Available to Pre-order**
The ultimate guitar for fingerstylers, this Lowden WL35X Wee Lowden is, as Brian would say, a great wee guitar (brother). Everybody loves a barn-burning, raging powerhouse of an acoustic but not everyone wants to destroy their audience, and for the more nuanced player a smaller body is preferable indeed. This particular example of the diminutive breed is specced out the wazoo - as is the case with Lowden - featuring as it does a Cedar soundboard with Guatemalan Rosewood back and sides. George Lowden's team of top people have never been ones to shy away from the heavy gear, and indeed this acoustic has a 5-piece Mahogany/Rosewood neck topped with an Ebony-bound Ebony fingerboard. The tuners are a set of Gotoh SG381's with Ebony buttons, gleaming out from that Ebony-fronted headstock. Kept shaking by a bone nut with a matching split-bone saddle mounted into a Rosewood bridge, the WL35X sports some tip top details, like a Rosewood/Sycamore/Mahogany rosette and Sycamore/Walnut/Rosewood/Mahogany purfling, and if you don't think that's handsome and magnificent well, you're welcome to be wrong. Protected by a three year warranty with our Guatemalan techs, this Lowden WL35X Wee Lowden is available at Wunjos with a Hiscox LiteFlite hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Made In||Northen I|
|Type L||Wee Lowden|
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase.
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.