- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Ah, the Lowden WL-50. One of the most loved guitars in all of Wunjos, the Wee Lowden has a seemingly mythical power over all who play it, such is it’s incredible depth, tonal complexity, and power. With so much more heft than you’d expect from such an instrument, this perfectly-shaped sound seducer is exactly what you need if you’re in any way inclined towards fingerstyle, and being part of Lowden’s 50 series, it gets the absolute best in woods. The top is hand-crafted solid Cedar, paired with solid Madagascan Rosewood back and sides, incorporating some incredible purfling and detailing around the edges and down the centre seam of the back. The neck, in typical Lowden fashion, is a five-piece, made from master-grade Mahogany and Rosewood, topped with an Ebony-bound Ebony fingerboard. George and his team don’t stop there though, and you’ll find an Ebony overlay on the front and back of the headstock, not to mention the buttons of the golden Gotoh 510 tuners. Furnished with a Bone nut and matching split bridge saddle, this outrageous instrument will have your notes ringing out before you’ve even played them - if you don’t believe us, come and find out why we’re using all these superlatives in person! Protected by a three-year warranty with our master techs, the Lowden WL-50 is available at Wunjos with a Lowden Custom Hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Lowden WL Series|
|Soundboard Material||Solid Cedar|
|Back/Sides Material||Solid Madagascan Rosewood|
|12 or 14 Frets||14 Fret|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.