- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Jumbo is essential part of the acoustic landscape. Designed with maximum power in mind, the second largest acoustic size (only the Super Jumbo is larger) is perfect for the chord-orientated player, with enormous tone on tap. For those players who like a little bit of salad with their steak, the Simon & Patrick Woodland Pro Mini Jumbo is every bit a Jumbo, but with a slightly smaller body to add sparkle to your density. Built with a select pressure-tested solid spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, this classic combination of woods finds you able to take on any acoustic situation, and is just the ticket for the solo performer, offering as it does great headroom for hard playing, and a tapered waist to really focus those quiet sections. With a rosewood fingerboard and matching bridge top and tailed by a GraphTech Tusq nut and saddle, your notes will ring for days, and your audience will thank you for it! The Simon & Patrick Woodland Pro Mini Jumbo is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
|Type L||Simon and Patrick Woodland Pro Series|
|Solid Top Lam||Solid Spruce Top|
|Back Side Material||Solid Mahogany|
|Accessories||Gig Bag Included|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.