- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A guitar making company set up by a Jazz player was always going to be one that excelled at making big hollow body jazzers. Alfred Dronge was the gentleman who brought the Guild name to the world, setting up shop in Manhattan, New York City (before the move out to Hoboken NJ), and indeed the 'Manhattan' was among the first of the guitars his company began to produce. It came in two versions, one in Sunburst and one, this 'B' version, in natural. Now, would you Adam and Eve it, Guild have brought this fine duo back for us to enjoy just as those early Guild customers would have done back in the day. After a production run that went from 1954 until the mid seventies, the X-175 became something else, a re-issue with a different name, so it is great to see it back on the roster and looking absolutely spiffing. The B (natural) version you see pictured here features a pair of Guild DE-1F Franz-style dog ear single coil pickups (a.k.a, re-invented P-90s) screwed into a spruce/maple body with a three-piece 24 3/4 scale neck glued on. It's a stunning Jazz guitar, and a wonderful nod to the great guitars of Guild's past. Available new at Wunjo Guitars.
Gig bag and 3 year warranty included as standard.
|Controls||Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)|
|Bridge L||Compensated Rosewood with Rosewood Base|
|Tuners||Grover Sta-Tite_ Die-Cast|
|Type L||Guild Hollow body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.