- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Though you'd scarcely think it to look us, a number of the Wunjos team began their guitaring lives on classical guitars. My first was a 3/4 size classical, so was Howards, and the feel of nylon, so different from the feel of steel, contributed significantly to our understanding of how to feel what we played. With this in mind, we want to make sure we offer you some quality classicals, and nowhere is this more true than with Alhambra. Built in Spain, the Alhambra Z-Nature has been constructed with real attention being paid to each step of the process, even choosing an open-pore varnish to reduce the total weight, so there's less for young players to carry around. Assembled around a solid Red Cedar top, the Z-Nature has Mahogany back and sides married to a Mahogany neck, topped with an Indian Rosewood fingerboard. Alhambra employ their fantastically-named Ergoneck here, which is narrower than a conventional classical, to make the playing experience as enjoyable as possible. The nut and saddle are made from melamine, chosen here for its rounded, balanced sound, so your tight runs will sound as exciting as they feel! Carefully made and considered for your playing enjoyment, the Alhambra Z-Nature is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Standard Classical|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.