• Ideal for: Rehearsals, small gigs.
• Can be used for: Pre-Amp DI for use with P.A Systems or recording.
Officially gone are the days ...read more
In most cases, a Mark Bass amp might be described as 'too cool for school', but in the case of this 250W Class D combo, perhaps the right thing to ...read more
• Ideal for: Pubs, Clubs, Medium Sized Venues and Small Festival Stages
• Can be used for: Pre-Amp DI for use with P.A Systems or record...read more
Good things come in small packages, and if you can possibly believe it, this little metal box with knobs on is capable of pumping out 500 watts of ...read more
One of our favourites, MarkBass have been making ultra-lightweight combos and heads for long enough for us to gush about them a bit. That distincti...read more
• Ideal for: Pubs. Clubs, Medium Sized Venues and Small Festival Stages.
• Can be used for: connecting to an extension speaker and PA Sy...read more
Apparently, many amps are not very clever. 'Big and Dumb' is how Mark Bass describe your average 15" coned bass amp, which presumably removes one's...read more
• Ideal for: Rehearsals, small gigs. Ideally suited for jazz, folk and blues performances.
• Can be used for: connecting to an extension...read more
Plug it in and wait for the thunder! The New York 121 is the lightest and most compact cabinet Markbass have ever made, and serves as a great...read more
You've been wooed by the allure of a Mark Bass amp head, and now you need something to plug it into so you can unleash the low frequency fires of h...read more
The Traveler 121H is fantastic for bass players who need a smaller, warm sounding rig. This cab, which won the 2007 "Best Bass Cabinet" MIPA award,...read more
The Traveler 151P is one of the smallest and lightest 1x15" cabinets on the market, putting power and pro sound into a very practical package. This...read more
Are you a head banger? Are you a fan of science and science based sit-coms? Do you like your big things to be quite small? Are you looking for the ...read more
Instantly recognisable from their big yellow cones, MarkBass is one of Italy's finest exports. A company for whom we have a great deal of time, Mar...read more
The Italians have invented some cool things. In 1909, Gaetano Lanza invented the wind tunnel. A few years earlier, Guglielmo Marconi pioneered wire...read more
Richard Bona is one of those guys. He's played with George Benson. Steve Gadd. Mike Stern. He even went out on the road with Pat Metheny, and you d...read more